Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Liberal outrage creates unfortunate creepy emotional undertow thing(NSFW)...


I was doing the rolling on the floor laughing thing when I saw this one. And then I really looked closely at the picture created here. Are you seeing what I'm seeing? A Democrat, obviously male, donkey coming home early to find Barak Obama(also obviously male, I think) in bed with an old lady, with tea bags on her hat. Notice also that a belt and coat are on the headboard. Was this a Freudian slip by a former admirer feeling jilted? Am I the only one seeing the obvious homo-erotic undertones here? Not that there's anything wrong with that... So the the questions persist. By looking at this cartoon, are we to understand that Democrats are gay? Or, are they just gay for Barak Obama? You know, in a Chris Matthews "tingle up my leg" kind of way? And is Barak Obama "going straight" by getting in bed with Tax-Cut-Tea-Bag-Lady?  Let's hope so, metaphorically, of course. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the tingle is long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment