Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day GOP Prediction




I went to the Real Clear Politics website today and decided to figure out if Mitt Romney could reach the number of delegates he needs for the nomination before the end of the process. I did some number crunching(as in, simple addition), and serious guesswork and prophetic prognostication and came up with my dull-as-all-get-out chart and prediction for the GOP nomination contest. And the winner is... Mitt Romney on June 5th!  I assumed that Mitt would just barely show up for about 25-30% of the proportional races and get wiped out in Pennsylvania, but do well in the states that require, well, you know, organization and financing, and this here little chart is what I came up with. Now, don't take me too seriously. I thought Rick Perry was the guy to win it all back in August! And then he opened his mouth...



OK, go back to your nap now, or go watch that funny YouTube video...

No comments:

Post a Comment